Strategy Lab Opportunities
Check out our featured remote positions.
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a passionate and creative social media specialist who’s excited to learn the ropes and be part of the excitement on social media. You will support our Head of Strategy with all things social.
Some of the things you’ll do:
· Get to know our community well--what makes them tick, what are they interested in, what do they love to engage with.
· Use our content strategy & defined themes to create a steady stream of new content.
· Write copy for social posts across all of our channels.
· Curate content using free stock photography website, team photos, and occasionally create your own content (graphics/photography).
· Schedule content across all of our channels.
· Propose new ideas and ways we can interact with our community.
· Keep your finger on the pulse on all things social; Identify social media trends and research best practices. Raise our awareness around topics we should be engaging with and what trends we should jump on.
· Create Instagram stories about the brand, our team, global issues, etc.
· Seek out and engage relevant influencers to partner with and push relevant content.
· Research and write blog topics on relevant subjects from time to time including what’s trending on social media, why your company needs a social media strategy, etc.
· Assist with evaluating and developing social media policies and procedures as needed.
· Create monthly analytics reports to track social media engagement.
· Engage with our community regularly.
· Invite people to join our community by starting real conversations with them. Spend a few hours a week on the discovery page on Instagram, looking for new people to engage with.
· Propose new channels that you think we’d benefit from being a part of.
· Other duties as assigned.
A Bit About You
You are a fast-learner, highly-motivated, self-starter, with a passion for all things social media. You are an excellent communicator/writer and love nothing more than coming up with amazing content ideas. You might even consider yourself wittier/friendlier online than you are IRL.
You have extensive knowledge of social media -- some even joke that you live and breathe it; and know about trends before they happen.
You are also highly organized and detail-oriented; you know how to stay nimble in order to react to great content and share your insights with the team, keeping us in-the-know. And you’re passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest trends and social media news.
And finally, you’re curious and passionate about people -- you love testing new ideas and figuring out what makes our audiences tick. You think social media is fun! And you’re excited to engage with people on our channels including existing and new fans.
Email email@example.com and reference Lead UX Designer in the subject line. We can’t wait to meet you!